The new date for this year’s Open Evening has been set. Come along and see what we have to offer for 2022. Thurs, 29 July 2021.
Apr 30, 2021 | School News
The college was very pleased at its last Board meeting to co-opt Jhyslle...
We welcome your interest in a Horowhenua College education for your child. The College is now accepting enrolments for 2022. The College Prospectus and enrolment forms are available below.
The enrolment form is now electronic, all you need to do is;
- Click the link below
- Complete the form
- Download it with your changes
- Then attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com
If you would prefer a physical copy of the College Prospectus or enrolment form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address or call us on 0800 HOROWHENUA (0800 467 6943) and one will be sent to you.
Parents and their children are welcome to join us for a guided tour of the College. Campus tours take place regularly throughout the year.
If you would like to speak to a representative you can do so on the details provided below. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Enrolment Process
1. Please complete and return the above Enrolment form
2. You will then be contacted for an interview with a senior leader of the College. A copy of your child’s most recent school report and birth certificate or passport is required at this stage.
3. (For Year 8 students enrolling for Year 9) – Following the interview, we will make contact with you in Term 4 of the year preceding enrolment to advise of the process from there. (For all other Year Levels) – next steps will be explained to you during the interview process.
65-73 Weraroa Rd Levin
Po Box 544 Levin
Phone: 0800 HOROWHENUA / 06 368 6159